The PR Net is looking for a part-time intern to assist on our website and newsletter that offers event information, industry news, job postings, editorial content and more, as well as contribute to our regular members-only events. This is a spring internship.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Organizational support for our event / member database
- Coordinating and creating weekly newsletter
- Research and information procurement
- Website and social media content creation
- Mailing list database management
- Various other tasks based on your interest and skillset
- 1-2 days a week commitment (can be done remotely)
- Must be eligible for college credit
- Communications, marketing, journalism, or other relevant major
- Social media experience
- Knowledge of basic software programs including Google Suite, HubSpot, Microsoft Office, and Canva preferred
- Strong writing skills
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.