bread & Butter is a hands-on communications company with a fondness for all things food, drink and travel. Started by two people with one vision - to fill a gap in a market that is missing a fresh, honest and innovative approach to communications - b&B partners with people, brands and destinations that continually challenge us to think big, but act small.
A few of our clients include the 21c Museum Hotels portfolio, a new boutique hotel opening in Washington DC in 2020, Triple Creek Ranch and Menin Hospitality, among other fun projects!
How We Make the Dough:
We only work with inventive businesses that inspire us and practice what we preach in our focus on hospitality. We are Southerners at heart, always saying, “Please” and “Thank You,” and hustlers by trade. We listen to our clients and work with them to create bespoke campaigns tailored to their vision. We have honest, long standing relationships with media based on mutual respect and a passion for the industry. For us, there is little difference between work and pleasure because our work is our pleasure.
We’re Looking at You!
A Travel Account Supervisor with bread & Butter is a media ninja, ball juggler, task master, and has a proven background working with destinations and hotels. You serve as the account authority, acting as a mentor and inspiration to junior team members while nimbly managing up to your leaders. You listen to your clients, can shift course midstream, are resourceful and can help guide your team to get from A to Z. You read everything from the New York Times to Us Weekly and like to go big – because going home isn’t an option. You’re working to be a problem solver and you value the relationships you’re building with media and industry friends. An AS for bread & Butter should be fast-moving, a strong writer, possess an almost obsessive attention to detail, have an eye on the prize and, most importantly, is excited about what bread & Butter is and what it will be.
A Travel Account Supervisor for bread & Butter is responsible for overall strategy for hotel and travel clients, as well as managing account teams on a day to day basis. Account Supervisors will serve as liaisons between the company and the account teams. Account Supervisors oversee the work of Senior/Account Executives and/or Assistant Account Executives and report to the Account Director or Managing Director.
- 6+ years of travel PR experience, preferably with agency vs. in-house
- Possesses and knows how to build strong relationships with high-level local, regional and national online, print and broadcast media contacts important to clients.
- A desire to learn and help our teams grow. How can we be better?
- Appreciates the art of dotting I’s and crossing T’s. The devil is in the details
- Media junkie - there’s no such thing as reading/watching too much. Bonus points for pop culture acumen
- Showcases professionalism, punctuality and problem solving while maintaining a sense of humor
- Has the desire to dig deep into client goals to help secure meaningful and impactful press placements that drive business and make B&B invaluable to our clients and to media
- Loves to write, crafting tailored, effective media plans and pitches that are creative, thoughtful and help move clients toward their goals
- Be a resource for clients, joining the team on calls, in meetings and learning how to listen to your gut to stay on track
- Love of a fast-paced environment and the satisfaction of a busy yet productive day
- Flexibility and a desire for endless possibilities. B&B is a dynamic, ever-evolving company that sees every color beyond black and white
- Passion for networking, relationship building, helping with new business pitches, proposals and a general desire to win!
- Excitement for growth, new ideas, new ways of doing things and a place you’re excited to call home. Say yes!
For more information, click here.