Salary Range 75k – 90k DOE
Seeking Spanish fluent PR Account Supervisor in NYC!
DO YOU LOVE TO TRAVEL? At MMGY NJF, we inspire people to go places through our award-winning public relations practice of the leading travel marketing company MMGY Global. If you are looking for a PR agency home where your career path is our priority, let’s talk. Keeping our executives engaged and fulfilled is just as important as keeping our clients happy. From global hotel & resort brands to cruise lines, trains, tour operators and destinations around the world, we have an exciting roster of clients for which we are seeking a talented Bilingual (English/Spanish) Account Supervisor, PR at our NYC location – fluency in Spanish is required. If you are outgoing, energetic, innovative, resourceful and love to write, then this job is for you.
The Account Supervisor will be an integral member of our management team, leading strategy and client relations while mentoring junior staff and participating in new business pitches.
With industry-leading benefits, we offer a Hybrid Telework Policy. We have half-day Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day, and are closed the week between Christmas and New Years. After two years with the company we offer generous anniversary travel benefits because we want our employees to go see the world - and help pay for it. And the more business trips you take, the more Road Warrior benefits you receive to buy upgrades, lounge passes and more. Yes, work/life balance is a real focus for us.
Our supervisor would:
● Have a BA/BS college degree in communications or journalism and 5-8+ years PR/related experience with direct travel and lifestyle client background preferred
● Bilingual - Fluent in both oral and written Spanish and must be able to communicate with clients in both languages on a daily basis
● Lead strategy, development and implementation of client PR programs
● Develop and maintain client relationships; provide regular strategic counsel
● Supervise account teams and lead day-to-day account activities
● Monitor program timetable and client budgets for maximum efficiency
● Oversee agency output to ensure quality control and client ROI
● Provide creative input and direction to account group, including the development of innovative story angles, promotions, partnerships and activations, press materials, other client content and knowledge of how to leverage social media in PR programs
● Identify and develop opportunities for cross agency media pitches and ways to elevate work
● Create and/or seize opportunities for selling projects to PR clients, organically growing relationships
● Participate in new business proposal process, including leading development of content for specific sections of proposals; participate in presentations
● Identify opportunities and present solutions to optimize agency practices
● Demonstrate advanced writing and editing skills
● Establish and maintain high level media contacts; oversee strategic media pitching
● Understand clients’ business competition, challenges and opportunities
● Stay abreast of latest travel, consumer and social media trends and leverage to advantage
● Supervise/mentor junior/mid-level team members
● Have a good sense of humor and a love for travel is a must!
MMGY Global provides a comprehensive PTO + benefits package inclusive of a hybrid telework policy. Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. MMGY Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OUR VALUES MISSION
Who are we? We’re a travel-obsessed collective of more than 600 people across the country and around the globe. And when we say we inspire people to go places, we mean ALL people. That’s why we’re focused on nurturing a workforce that’s as diverse as the places we visit — welcoming candidates of all ages, genders and gender identities; ethnicities and religions; people of color; LGBTQIA+ people and their allies; working parents; veterans; and those with disabilities.
To apply to this position, please click the following link APPLY HERE