We are a celebrity and influencer marketing, public relations and branding agency. We communicate brand messages through strategic media relations and authentic partnerships between brands, celebrities, influencers, and other entertainment properties to reach target audiences. We are full-service brand builders that work with clients at any stage: from brand inception to emerging and growth brands to large Fortune 500 megabrands. Our clients consist of consumer products, digital platforms and apps, service providers, and personal celebrity and influencer brands.
For the role of Account Cordinator/Assistant, Public Relations, we are seeking a unique and driven candidate with a PR/communications background, strategic mindset and strong organizational skills to support a growing public relations team with clients across the lifestyle and beauty category. The right person will have a minimum of 1+ years of experience (preferably agency) at a junior/assistant level within a public relations team. Qualifications & Key Responsibilities include:
• Media and social savvy with specific experience in supporting the development and execution of PR strategy, including traditional media relations and celebrity & influencer-led content and/or programs
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Media relations including media monitoring, press clipping, competitor press analysis, media relationship building and maintenance, sample management, PR tactics (events, mailers, deskside etc.) ideation and execution support, press placements as required and more
• Client account administration, including databases, press reports and budget management support
• Strong Microsoft Office suite and industry software (Cision, Meltwater) skills
• Extremely detailed oriented
• Willingness to “roll up sleeves” and execute programs from start to finish
Salary will be commensurate with experience.