Elle Communications is seeking a senior-level associate with at least 7 years of experience for our growing agency with headquarters in both New York City and Los Angeles.
At Elle, we believe there is a lot of good in the world and that we can use PR to elevate pioneers who are driving positive change. Through our LA and NYC headquarters, we offer a team of seasoned experts to support our clients in media, talent, and influencer relations, communications strategy, media training, and thought leadership. Our clients are non-profits, social enterprises, CSR teams, ethical brands, political activists and leaders making the world a better place each and every day.
At Elle, we care a lot about people and the planet, and we work hard to take good care of every person we come across, both inside and outside our office walls. Some of the ways we do that include:
* We encourage people to take time off to recharge. So much so that we don't have a limit on your number of vacation days.
* We have generous Parental Leave Policies to allow for new moms and dads to properly nest.
* As a company, we're committed to personal growth and creating a space for open dialog about how to grow.
* We believe your success is tied to your health and wellness, and we provide a gym allowance for all team members.
* We pay 100% of employee only coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
* We give access to inspiration through internal learning sessions, speakers, events and also offer allowances to be used toward classes or workshops that enhance skills relative to different roles.The right candidate will have a solid rolodex of contacts and experience working at the intersections of business, lifestyle, entertainment, politics, and social and environmental impact. This role will oversee planning, coordinating, consulting, and directing public relations initiatives for clients, and is an account leadership position, reporting into the agency's CEO and VP. Some of the key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring a strategy is always in place and being proactively implemented on
* Securing top-tier coverage for each account you work on * Regularly reporting on results and feedback to leadership and client
* Ultimately responsible for ensuring that individual team members and the collective team are meeting monthly goals
* Ensuring each member of each project team is set up for success: has materials, instruction, proper timelines, information, and any other tools needed in order to do their job
* Serve as quality control for each account, ensuring that everything presented to clients and the media is of the highest caliber
* Ensuring a professional, respectful, optimistic, and proactive dynamic in all client and colleague relationships and interactions.
* Strategically mapping out the pathway to securing client goals and expectations each month, and ensuring that each team member is assigned a reasonable and manageable workload for participating in the achievement of those goals.
* Demonstrate passion for and understanding of Elle Communications' mission, culture and values.
* Regularly develop and maintain new relationships on behalf of clients and agency
* Participate in creating a positive, results-driven, collaborative, fun and respectful company culture
* Serve as an industry expert that consistently monitors news trends, clients and competitors
7 years experience
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Resumes will be accepted only via email. Please, no phone calls, DMs, pokes, prods or messenger pigeons.