Novita Communications, a New York-based public relations and marketing agency is seeking an account executive. Candidates must have one to two years experience and be highly detail orientated and organized. We are looking for candidates that have a love of collaboration, writing and research and an interest in design, architecture and the decorative arts. Knowledge of Italian, German, French, Photoshop and/or InDesign is a plus.
- Work as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement PR and marketing strategies
- Liaise with media via telephone and email and pitch stories to international, national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and digital
- Establish relationships and networks with colleagues, clients, media, A&D and industry influencers/thought leaders
- Monitor the media and editorial calendars, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients
- Assist with client agendas and attend weekly/biweekly client calls/ meetings
- Respond to emails/phone calls from journalists
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Write news stories, articles, case studies and social media posts
- Assist with press kit production and photo editing
- Assist with event production, including press conferences, press and influencer tours, product launches and tradeshows which may include travel both national and international.
- Attend client and industry events on a regular basis
- Help facilitate interviews and meetings for clients with key journalists, designers, and influencers
- Monitor press coverage and assist with reporting for clients
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR, marketing and social media campaigns
- 1+ years of PR experience
- Excellent writing skills, highly detail orientated
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, social media platforms and image editing software
- Experience in the Design/Architecture and/or Real estate PR fields are a bonus
- Knowledge of graphic design, SEO/SEM and video editing software is a bonus
Please send a resume, cover letter and writing sample to email@example.com with the subject line: “Account Executive”.