About Jabberhaus: Established in 2016, Jabberhaus is a dynamic digital talent management agency headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles! Our mission is to empower influencers to unlock their full potential by optimizing their social media platforms while fostering exciting collaborations with renowned brands! Over the years, we've proudly partnered with industry giants such as Amazon, Pinterest, TikTok, HBO, HelloFresh, Pantene, Chandon, Farfetch, and many more.
About the position: Jabberhaus is looking for a Talent Coordinator; a person who can multi-task with solid interpersonal skills to help manage our current clients and campaigns. This person will also seek out opportunities based on talent needs, negotiate partnerships, and maintain relationships with brands and agencies. 1+ years of talent/social media campaign management experience.
Company Culture & Perks: We are a diverse team of self-driven women, passionate about social media, technology, and influencer marketing. We’re extremely collaborative, supportive of each other, and a fun bunch!
We’re all about building long-lasting relationships and thrive on taking a human-centered approach to all partnerships we broker. We are known for our tactful, hustle mindset, solid work ethic, quick response, and respect for deadlines. We truly go above and beyond to keep our talent, clients, and team happy!
New ideas are always encouraged. Talent coordinator will be mentored and in contact with the founder & COO to share any feedback, concerns, or anything at all. Summer Fridays are offered along with work-from-home, competitive compensation & health benefits. Company culture is casual, fun, and open-minded. If this sounds like a fit, email us!
- Assist the management team with daily tasks
- Manage campaigns and day-to-day communications with brands and talent
- Ensure talent follows deadlines and creative briefs
- Help team seek out opportunities based on talent needs
- Assist team in building relationships with companies, agencies, and online publications
- Respond to sponsorship inquiries from companies
- Work with accounting to make sure invoices are submitted on time
- Multitasker with at least 1.5+ years of experience in talent and social media campaign management
- Ability to work with all personality types
- Excellent oral, written, and presentational skills
- Well-organized, efficient, self-motivated, collaborative and positive attitude
- Comfortable working well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Understanding of influencer marketing and social media channels (Youtube, TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Familiar with beauty, DIY, lifestyle, food, fashion, and talent
- Experience in standard computer software including PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, and Excel
- Must have a Bachelor's degree