The Digital Content Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the planning, execution, maintenance and tracking of all on-site marketing content, including the Moda Operandi homepage, curated online stores, editorial stories and trunkshow pages. S/he will work with the Senior Ecommerce Manager to monitor visitor engagement metrics, sales and cross-departmental priorities in order to manage and optimize all site marketing real estate. The Digital Content Marketing Coordinator is largely responsible for Moda Operandi’s public “face” and thus must pay close attention to detail and keep the site feeling fresh, polished and commercially engaging.
• Maintain alignment of website content calendar with commercial plans and sales projections in collaboration with Marketing, Merchandising, Creative and Editorial teams.
• Responsible for building and visually merchandising online editorial stories and curated stores that are engaging and user friendly, balancing shoppability and editorial/creative direction.
• Develop new ideas for engaging, commercial site content based on seasonal consumer needs, style trends and business priorities.
• Act as the point person managing the cross-functional work flows of the trunkshow launch calendar, ensuring timely daily delivery of required creative assets, copy and product information.
• Develop expert familiarity with on-site brands, products and Moda Operandi aesthetic.
• Achieve mastery of custom Content Management System (CMS) in order to build site experiences, and work with Tech team to troubleshoot bugs and identify opportunities for technological improvement.
• Collaborate daily with cross-functional teams including Merchandising, Creative, Marketing Analytics, Tech/UX and Editorial in order to execute daily website plan and drive improvements in user engagement and sales.
• Develop data-driven decision-making process based on various analytics tools used by Merchandising and Marketing Analytics teams.
• Partner with Product Management and UX teams to identify and prioritize site bugs, new site enhancements and online user experience.
• Cross-team coordination, communication, project management and post-project follow-up/reporting.
• Bachelor Degree
• 2+ years of project management experience in a creative environment, fashion/retail experience a plus.
• A strong visual eye, sense of style and knowledge of the fashion world, including designers and trends.
• Excellent project management, organization skills and keen attention to detail.
• Entrepreneurial mind-set and flexibility, with the understanding of what it takes to work for a start-up company.
• Experience leading cross-group projects without having direct authority.
• Experience with online Content Management Systems and/or graphic design software a plus.
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.