Paul Wilmot Communications is seeking an experienced Digital Market Strategist to execute and support social media campaigns within its expanding Digital division, which works across fashion, beauty and lifestyle clientele.
Paul Wilmot Communications was established in 1997 in New York City. Over the course of the last 20 years, the agency has produced a significant public relations track record drawing from the highest profile fashion houses, prestige beauty brands, global consumer brands, retailers, and luxury lifestyle clientele. By cross-promoting within our divisions, PWC offers our clients access to new markets, thought leadership and increased visibility.
The ideal candidate for this role will be adept on best practices and trends in social media marketing, thrive on creativity, and understand how to both grow and convert a digital audience, with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in this area. The scope of work will also entail knowledge and experience in influencer campaigns, content development and paid social media execution.
The candidate will be results-driven and have a proven track record in successfully implementing a digital strategy, while also demonstrating a high degree of initiative and creativity when pro-actively proposing new ideas.
- Day-to-day creation, supervision, and execution of client campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, et al.
- Strategic oversight of social media campaigns, paid media strategy and campaigns, social media community management, content creation, influencer outreach initiatives, and analytics on behalf of clients.
- Analyze outcomes and create reports summarizing results and ROI for the clients, including establishing clear communication of deliverables during the onboarding of the client scope of work.
- A strong and proven network of influencers; adept at effectively navigating the ever-growing influencer community Lead liaison with clients to develop and manage initiatives in the digital space, including: strategy, planning & implementation of new launches, collaborations, and events
- Monitor and benchmark social media activities of other competing brands
- Identify and track emerging trends, initiatives, and vendors in the digital space and develop relevant client applications
- 3-5 years of digital and social media marketing experience with an established agency or similar role for an in-house marketing department
- Experience with keyword/target research, PPC, retargeting, display network advertising, bid strategies, and paid social Solid understanding of Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, and other social media advertising platforms
- Expert at Google Analytics Direct experience working with social media campaigns, promotions management and reporting