Honey Birdette is a luxury lifestyle brand led by Founder and Managing Director Eloise Monaghan. The first boutique opened in 2006 with a unique offering of high-end lingerie and premium bedroom accessories. Bold, innovative and just a tad naughtier than you would expect, Honey Birdette quickly became the most talked about lingerie brand in Australia. In 2011, Honey Birdette entered into a strategic partnership with BB Retail Capital (BBRC), one of the largest retail groups across the Asia-Pacific region. Between 2012 and 2016 Honey Birdette opened more than 40 new boutiques across Australia. Growing from one humble boutique in Brisbane’s West End to over 50 stores, with over 260 employees Australia wide.
In September 2016 Honey Birdette opened their first international boutique located in Covent Garden, London and now have three boutiques in the UK. Honey Birdette are currently reviewing opportunities in other premium global locations across Europe and the United States.
Honey Birdette is on the search for a positive, hard-working and creative Marketing and PR Intern. They will work within our US HQ Team in LA under the guidance of our Marketing and PR Manager, and will have exposure to real projects and the day-to-to tasks across our luxury lingerie label.
- Coordinating samples for loan and return
- Assisting with campaign mail outs
- Researching upcoming events
- Researching and writing brand copy
- Researching trends
- Researching key competitors
- Assisting with campaign and look book photoshoots
- Maintaining contact lists
- Identifying key social media influencers and bloggers
This program is ideally suited to students studying a communications, PR and marketing degree or similar. Please note no expenses will be covered.
- Genuine interest in communications, fashion and current trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Data entry skills must be accurate and efficient
- Basic understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook essential