Bower Blue, an affiliate agency of Blue Medium, is a boutique digital strategy and content production agency active in the visual arts, design, and architectural sectors. We are seeking a highly-organized and multi-faceted digital account manager to help support a variety of client work on a part-time basis.
Primary duties will be developing, executing, and reviewing social media strategy and content for Bower Blue and Blue Medium client and agency accounts, in addition to supporting other client work, including digital media production and project management. The work will be a mix of wholly owned development and execution, as well as in partnership with select external vendors where apropos for more in-depth specialization such as digital marketing, web development, content production, and digital design.
– Experience in developing strategy, and creating content on all major social media platforms, including detailed knowledge of each platform’s tools and functionalities;
– Ability to measure and analyze key digital metrics via Google Analytics, Instagram, Meta Business Manager, etc;
– Experience with a variety of third-party social media production, management, and analysis tools;
– Experience with social-media-ready (yourself), and/or larger-scale (with dedicated videographers and editors) video production and editing is a plus;
– Strong project management and organizational skills, preferably in a digital agency or video production setting;
– Strong communication skills and an ability to work well in a deadline-oriented, small-team setting; and,
– An understanding of, interest in, and experience in the worlds of our core sectors (visual arts, architecture, and design) is highly preferred.
Prospective applicants should be available to devote 25-30 hours per week, and we will mutually agree on a guaranteed minimum offered. The position pays $35 per hour to start, depending on level of experience. There will be opportunities to learn and grow on the job, including expanding the position to a full-time, salaried position. You may visit our website for further information about us, at www.bowerblue.co.
Please send a brief cover letter, résumé with work samples, and availability by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bower Blue does not discriminate based on race, gender identification, sexual orientation or age and is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.