Scenario is much more than an agency. We’re an extension of your team. We deliver boutique-level service with big ideas and creative thinking. Founded in 2018, our team members are based in Los Angeles, New York, and Nashville, and bring decades of communications experience across corporate, technology, fashion, beauty, health and fitness, lifestyle, television, and entertainment. We are equally facile working to establish new start-ups as well as reinvigorating iconic brands.
Scenario Communications is seeking an Account Executive with the TV & Entertainment Department. The position requires a minimum of two years experience at an agency or similar entertainment company. Someone in this role must be highly motivated, have a professional manner, a sharp attention to detail, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and collaborate with team members, provide mentorship and oversee junior team members, and demonstrate an ability to manage accounts with minimal supervision. Candidate must be located in Los Angeles or New York City area. The position will start as work from home. There may be times that after-hours support may be needed for virtual, in-market, and sometimes on-site at various locations (some travel may be involved).
Day-to-day activities include:
- Media Relations: Actively pitch clients and secure regular media placements on behalf of clients, including features, articles, etc
- Media Outreach: Build and nurture relationships with entertainment and trade media
- Strategic Planning: Work in Muck Rack and other databases to create and manage media lists and contacts
- Work in tandem with team to actively pitch media, solidify communication plans, and liaise with clients
- Written Communications: Demonstrate ability to write clear, cogent, compelling, creative, and grammatically correct documents that meet journalistic standards and industry norms
- Consistently adheres to company standards of communicating schedules, press releases, interview requests, etc
- Client Relations: Actively participate and engages with client to develop ideas and partnerships that achieve their goals
- Client Workload: Ability to prioritize, plan, and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- There may be times that after-hours support may be needed for virtual, in-market, and on-site red carpet events and/or set visits at various locations (some travel may be involved)
- Knowledge of the PR industry is a must!
- Self-motivated individual who is responsive and able to be productive and results-driven in a work-from-home environment.
- Be a proactive and creative thinker.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Collaborative and communicative.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong computer proficiency, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel. Social Media experience is a plus (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Brings enthusiasm and energy to day-to-day activities and have the ability to prioritize, plan, and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
Scenario is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We provide health insurance, annual investment in your 401k, paid time off, and encourage team activities and celebrations.