Factory PR seeks a VIP Manager, LA with experience in fashion and celebrity. The candidate should be culturally connected and have a genuine passion for the Public Relations and Fashion fields. This position reports directly to the Director of VIP + Celebrity. This candidate must be incredibly entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and a creative thinker.
- Support VIP Director with all agency and client initiatives
- Possess existing relationships with key stylists, editors, producers and influencers
- Conduct showroom appointments and market events
- Contribute to innovative and tactical communications strategies
- Conceptualize and execute press events
- Attend key industry events
- Manage PR budgets, calendars and client task lists
- Oversee execution of internal and external reporting for client activity and progress on monthly/weekly basis
- Accompany clients and editors on press trips
- Conduct clear and frequent communication with the NY-based team
- Manage interns and assistants including hiring and day-to-day activity
- Minimum 2 years experience preferably at a PR agency, managing VIP relations and PR responsibilities
- Superior knowledge of fashion industry
- Existing relationships with talent stylists and management
- Proficient across all social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc), Microsoft Office and industry tools such as Cision, Launchmetrics, etc.
- Experience in creation, maintenance and timely pitching of talent/press clips and budgetary tracking documents
- Experience in supervising/mentoring junior staff is required.
- Must exhibit strong writing, communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Marketing or a related field
- Manage interns, act as a strong mentor and guide
- Must have ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented, high-energy environment with a consistently positive attitude
- Must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, loyal and a talented communicator
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Life at Factory offers all the benefits of a stable, profitable and established company, but with a dynamic start-up culture. We place great importance on our people and their professional development. We seek creative thinkers, effective doers, glass ceiling breakers and the I-dont-know-if-thats-possible-but-let’s-find-out-ers.
We are the people who get great satisfaction in a job well done, who grab a ball and run with it and who celebrate together when we ace it. We take great pride in being different and promoting a workplace environment and culture based on positivity, inclusivity and collaboration.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401K with employer matching
- Life insurance
- Discounted Metrocard/commuting
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance 100% covered
- Discounted gym and ClassPass membership plus monthly credit
- Free memberships to OneMedical, Teledoc, HealthAdvocate, and Talkspace
- Flexible Spending Account
- Mental Health and Wellness Stipend - $500 annually
WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Generous vacation offering
- Two week end-of-year holiday office closure
- Summer Friday Program
- Pet-Friendly office|
Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line VIP Manager.