The Social Media Coordinator will help to develop social content to support our clients. This role requires a deep understanding of our clients’ brands to help develop social content that inspires and engages multicultural audiences in the luxury design space.
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for supporting two Account Managers on the day to day needs of their accounts and all associated administrative duties necessary. Their two primary focuses will be creating copy and assets for social platforms including Instagram and TikTok and working on influencer marketing campaigns. For the later, the Coordinator will find and contract influencers, manage the timely delivery of assets and help to track and analyze campaign success.
- Own the day-to-day of our clients’ social channels
- Plan and execute monthly content calendars for clients –– choose in-feed imagery, write captions, film video to be used to create Reels and TikToks
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and messaging
- Understand social media trends to inform the content that is captured and created
- Play a key role in Influencer Marketing
- Researching influencers, contracting & negotiating prices with influencers, manage posting dates
- Track and report on influencer campaign success
- Trend spot on Instagram and TikTok to come up with viable ideas, insights, trends to make recommendations to improve content performance
- Provide social media support to our brand marketing team for brand campaigns and at live and online events
- Responsible for day-to-day management of social media interns
- Utilize scheduling tools to publish social content and review analytics
- Assist with creation and editing of still imagery and video assets
- Help set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measure campaign performance against KPIs
- 1 year minimum of experience in social media and/OR influencer management, ideally at an agency
- Proficient using multiple social publishing programs - Falcon.io, Sprout Social
- Understanding of Google Trends, Instagram Analytics, TikTok Analytics
- Skilled with Canva and ideally CapCut
- A love of social media - ideally you are an avid user of both Instagram and TikTok
- Organization is KEY to this role - you will be working across multiple accounts and managing many projects in tandem - social media moves quickly and has many moving parts. Ideally you like to organize things, take proficient notes, and have a love of processes
- An interest in current trends in social marketing
- Extremely resourceful to be able troubleshoot and problem solve independently
- A sense of humor and a curious personality - we are a small but fun loving team and people with a good sense of humor and love of fun will thrive in this office!