The PR Net is looking for a part-time intern to assist on the website that offers event information, industry news, job postings, editorial content and more, as well as contribute to our regular members-only events. This is a fall internship which for the right candidate could lead into an ongoing part-time paid position.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Organizational support for our event / member database
- Research and information procurement
- Website and social media content creation
- Mailchimp database management
- Various other tasks based on your interest and skillset
- Two-to-three days a week commitment (can be done remotely)
- Must be eligible for college credit
- Communications, marketing, journalism or other relevant major preferred
- Social media experience
- Confident using basic software programs and content management systems
- Skilled writer strongly preferred
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.