Linda Gaunt Communications is seeking an Account Coordinator with a minimum of 1-3 years of agency or in-house public relations experience. The role will be primarily working on women’s RTW, accessories and lifestyle brands.
*Applicants must be based in NYC.
Linda Gaunt Communications is a leading integrated marketing and communications agency headquartered in New York City. As dedicated partners and compelling storytellers, LGC looks at businesses holistically and methodically, positioning brands to spark conversations, drive culture and inspire consumers.
Known for fostering long-term relationships, our team of seasoned professionals has a wealth of expertise shaping brands from the inside out. LGC hand-selects people and brands they believe in, touching a broad range of sectors including fashion, luxury, lifestyle, sustainability, beauty and hospitality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fulfill and track sample requests, coordinating with client showrooms and warehouses
- Scan for coverage and create press clippings to send to clients
- Create and maintain press lists using Muckrack
- Keep showroom and sample collections organized
- Assist in drafting press releases, media alerts and brand collateral for press outreach
- Assist in drafting and sending product pitches regularly and news/launch pitches as needed
- Compile monthly status reports for press activity, print and online coverage
- Coordinate client mailings and gifting initiatives
- Assist in coordination of both small and large-scale events including press days, store opening events and New York Fashion Week events
- Develop press relationships with assistants and market editors
- 1-3 years of experience in fashion public relations
- Must know how to use Microsoft Office and Muckrack
- Strong writing and communication skills, team player, highly organized, detail-oriented and ability to multitask
Interested applicants should email their resume to email@example.com.