Le CollectiveM is a modern communications agency based in NYC and the Hamptons. Our collection of specialists share a passion for wellness, food & beverage, design and world-class travel. At LCM, we provide a sense of belonging and foster a company culture where every voice is welcome, heard and respected. There is a level of support and commitment from management, colleagues and others so that all people–individually and collectively–can do their best work and contribute to the overall success of the organization.
The publicist should have a keen understanding of the media landscape and strong public relations skills. They should have prior agency experience working on hospitality public relations.
- Support in the development of comprehensive public relations strategies and plans.
- Conduct proactive and reactive media pitching.
- Successfully pitch stories and meet with/manage media to deliver high quality results. Act as day-to-day client contact for a selection of accounts
- Seek out creative ideas and opportunities to identify and cultivate story ideas for media pitching.
- Contribute to creative brainstorming sessions.
- Create key assets for accounts including press releases, fact sheets, biographies, messaging, media alerts, agendas and recaps.
- Follow industry and client category trends and regularly share insights, thoughts and key findings as it relates to competitors.
- Ability to mentor a junior member, delegate effectively, setting clear expectations and deadlines to junior team members.
- Provide needed resources for projects.
- Manage quality of work on multiple accounts with professionalism and support team leaders.