We are currently seeking a candidate to fill the Account Executive role in Beauty Division. Our ideal candidate would have great leadership qualities, excellent writing and communication skills, and knowledge of the beauty industry. This is a mid-senior level position for those with 3+ years’ experience planning, arranging and executing all PR and communication activities.
- Assists superiors with managing accounts.
- Serves as account lead for at least one account.
- Drafts press releases, media alerts, client bios, media plans, strategies, proposals and client communications.
- Pitch client content to national and regional publications, across print, broadcast, and online.
- Drafts competitor analysis and trend spotting and relaying findings to clients.
- Ensures client requests are fulfilled, delivered on time and are value producing.
- Reviews call agenda and reports.
- Develops creative mailer concepts, pitches and activations for clients.
- Supervises junior staff on client related tasks.
What You Bring
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- 3-4 years PR experience in beauty and excellent (written and verbal) communications skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership experience
- Proven track record of placements.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Knowledge of Cision and Fashion GPS
- Extensive relationships across all top-tier media platforms