The A List is seeking a Digital Account Manager based in Los Angeles.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
*Ideal candidate to have pre-existing roster of agent, manager and digital influencer contacts across multiple social platforms, including: Youtube, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
• Day-to-day client management:
• Maintain and establish industry contacts with digital influencers across the fashion, lifestyle, fitness and beauty sectors
• Outreach & lead showroom appointments for local, national & international influencers
• Manage paid campaigns from nuts to bolts: handle creative strategy, curate the list of creators, handle all agreements, create campaign recap, gathering all analytics (summarizing client KPI’s, impressions #, sales driven, etc.)
• Cast influencers for special client initiatives, seeding projects or paid campaigns — based off client goals: aesthetic, brand awareness, conversion, etc.
• Handle stylist and influencer sample requests, digital mailers, online orders, and showroom pulls
• Track social media accounts daily to find placements and send to client
• Upkeep ongoing digital reporting for various clients including, but not limited to: weekly, monthly and quarterly reports — analyzing + summarizing data (calculating total impression #, examining trends, gathering feedback, and sharing insights, etc.)
• Assist in showroom as needed — physical tasks may include: unpacking shipments, organizing back stock, re-stocking showroom floor, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or related field preferred.
• 2-4 years experience
• Strong influencer knowledge across Mega, Macro and Micro influencers
• Excellent communication skills • Time management skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a quick, fast-paced environment
• Detail oriented and organized
• Must possess superior understanding of existing social media landscape including new and innovative tools, platforms, vendors, and technologies
• Self-starter approach toward work with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
• Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment.
• In-depth knowledge, understanding and experience with Social Media Platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, Blogs etc.)