Nike Communications, a leading luxury lifestyle agency, is looking to add a Creative Strategist to its Digital Lab.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead all social-first content ideation for brands, incorporating pre-set brand strategies to meet owned & operated social media deliverables.
- Draft and deliver creative briefs outlining strategy and concepts to all creative partners for campaigns; ensure briefs are executed in alignment with strategy and brand standards.
- Identify and manage the relationships with any production partner (editors, designers, producers, influencers, etc.)
- Oversee the process from briefing to final product ensuring flawless execution of plans.
- Managing the content calendars from copy to hashtags to grid/post development for all social channels to ensure they have the most premium and desired aesthetic.
- Photoshop skills recommended for this position.
- Writing editorial copy for a range of owned and operated social media channels.
- Managing Paid Social for accounts that run Dark Ads or boost content for O&O social channels.
- Optimizing content in real time and working the budget to deliver the strongest results against industry standards.
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager and Pinterest/Twitter Analytics to run paid advertising across multiple social media platforms.
- Strategically monitoring and recommending platform updates and tools, such as Q&A features on Instagram Stories, and shoppable tags, to ensure relevancy with our target consumer.
- Responsible for updating necessary teams and clients with industry news and trends on a bi-weekly basis.
- Leading reports for social media clients to showcase business results and success.
- Familiarity and expertise with our tools and services to generate proper social media reporting, such as SocialBaker, Sprout Social, etc.
- Working with teams to understand campaign performance and how those learnings impact future campaigns.
- Provide Digital Account Team with insights into the types of content that would perform well for paid and organic social-first programming.
- Provide support for the Community Manager, including assisting with management of their to-dos, delegating work as needed, reviewing their work, collaborating together on brainstorms and problem solving together as needed.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- At least three years of previous social media management/marketing experience
- Previous experience with community management a plus
- A degree in digital marketing, journalism, public relations or other related fields preferred