Nike Communications is looking to add an Influencer Marketing Coordinator to our Digital Lab. This role is an ideal position for a recent college graduate looking to dive into the world of influencer marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop influencer lists, visual direction, and assist with messaging for branded campaigns, and oversee timely execution with talent and agency partners
- Assist with planning and execution of influencer events that coordinate with branded initiatives and offer organic content opportunities for partners and consumers
- Assist with first line event coordination when on-site for activation (RSVPS, check in, talent management)
- Day-to-day account management, including the creation of trackers, reporting, recaps, filing images, capturing all content, call agendas, invoices, budget management etc.
- Create and maintain trusting relationships with the internal team and client
- Curate guest lists for influencer events: oversee outreach, negotiation, contracting and assist with post approvals for all guests
- Prior internship experience in Influencer, PR or Social Media required
- Bachelors degree in digital or traditional communications, public relations or a related field