Seeking an experienced and dynamic Account Supervisor for full-time employment with The Brandman Agency’s Los Angeles office. The Brandman Agency is a global communications firm specializing in hospitality, travel and lifestyle. The Account Supervisor will serve as the client point-person and will be responsible for creating and executing fully integrated strategic communications plans for multiple accounts. Candidate must demonstrate creativity, superior analytical and communication skills as well as exceptional management proficiencies, overseeing accounts and delegating tasks on a day-to-day basis as she/he sees fit. Candidate will play fundamental role in securing new business and organic growth opportunities, while maintaining client satisfaction across the board. Frequent international travel is required.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintaining senior level relationships (client, media & marketing partner) and managing overall relationship building process
- Working with clients to uncover and satisfy business objectives, identifying opportunities to increase account growth and revenue
- Crafting public relations strategies, developing presentations and action timelines
- Managing account team by effectively fostering teamwork and motivation
- Assisting with overall agency management and organization
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field
- 5+ years PR experience (agency and travel, lifestyle, and/or real estate preferred)
- Demonstrated track record of successful media placements and client programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and industry tools such as Cision’s, Lexis-Nexis, etc.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and delegate assignments effectively
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be diplomatic and of the highest integrity