Nike Communications is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join the Travel and Real Estate team.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Managing media relations and responsible for securing coverage with key National, Regional, and Online outlets
- Partnering with senior leadership to build plans and manage the execution of media campaigns, events and property openings
- Developing and managing client relations and media strategies; serve as the first point of contact for client concerns and issues, escalating and involving senior leaders as needed
- Manage and delegate responsibilities (as needed) to Account Executives and/or Interns of daily workflow of accounts while driving consistent media results.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in PR and media relations; travel experience preferred
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality stories in print, online, and broadcast
- Strong writing skills