The World's Best Events (TWBE) is a global content platform celebrating the people behind this year's most memorable social occasions. In appreciation of the effort and passion that turn these events into masterpieces, TWBE pays tribute to the best of the industry by documenting their untold stories via print, online and social media.
We are looking for a creative Social Media Intern based in New York City and working from our office in the Meat Packing District with a small, experienced and international team. To be successful in this role you must have a knack for engaging audiences online and you need to bring an honest interest for entertainment, fashion, arts, sports, politics and the global events in general.
- Manage social media and editorial calendar in collaboration with team
- Coordinate image selection, edit and make necessary changes
- Document management and content inventory
- Post and engage on Instagram and adjacent on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Groom and edit interviews and images for publication on website (Wordpress)
- Creative mindset and strong writing skills
- Track record on social media, knowledge of analytical tools
- A bachelors degree or current studies in Communication or a related field
- Availability to come in person to our office for a minimum of 4 hours / week