We are hiring! The Brandman Agency is growing, and is actively seeking strong talent at the Account Executive/Senior Account Executive level to support a number of high-profile travel accounts in its New York City office. Ranked a Top PR Firm on New York Observer’s PR Power List, Brandman maintains a global client roster representing the best-of in our respective categories. The Agency offers competitive salaries, paid benefits, 401k, a supportive, fun office culture, and additional perks including flexible hours, summer Fridays and a generous PTO package.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree, currently reside in the greater New York City area, and be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Knowledge of current events and trends, specifically relating to the travel and hospitality industries
- Ability to self-manage, show strong initiative, prioritize and decipher urgent items, and organize daily tasks to ensure all items are handled accordingly in a timely manner
- Possesses an extreme attention to detail; is poised, solutions-oriented with a can-do attitude, creative, enjoys autonomy, and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Very motivated and goal-driven
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communications skills
- Can develop and execute results-driven and creative PR plans
- Ability to guide clients on strategy and articulate ideas to garner results
- Ability to provide creative ideas on story development
- Experience with user-generated content sites, blogs and social networks
- Minimum of 3-5 years travel/hospitality-related PR experience, with experience managing junior staff
- Proven track record pitching media and securing quality placements
- Established media and influencer contacts in travel, lifestyle and design
- The desire to network, grow with the agency and possess a love for travel & hospitality
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Account Executive/Senior Account Executive in the subject line. Due to the high volume of applications, those that do not meet the specific requirements above will unfortunately not be considered.