Linda Gaunt Communications is looking to take on a dynamic and driven intern to support our digital team in our Fall Internship program.
Linda Gaunt Communications is a full-service strategic communications and public relations agency specializing in men’s and women’s fashion and lifestyle.
The clients that interns will be working with include but are not limited to: EILEEN FISHER, Todd Snyder, BLDWN, Brahmin, Trina Turk, and more.
Intern responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Scanning and clipping influencer placements
- Supporting coordinators with influencer mailers and send outs
- Compiling lists and reports of influencer initiatives
- Assisting with client events including press days, fashion shows and store events
- Assisting with social media scheduling, community management and content creating as needed
- Assisting with weekly social media reports
We are looking for candidates with prior public relations/fashion/digital media experience and who are available immediately for at least 3 days per week. School credit is available and valuable. Educational experience and knowledge will be gained for anyone interested in pursuing a career in fashion, marketing, or public relations.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Samantha Simmonds email@example.com and Ashlyn Allred firstname.lastname@example.org.