Gallery PR is a new-age, boutique cannabis, fashion, and lifestyle PR agency with offices in New York City and Los Angeles.
We are currently seeking a highly-organized and creative Account Executive to join our Los Angeles team. The right candidate will have relationships with local LA media and influencers in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries.
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience, plus health insurance.
- Support SAE’s media outreach when needed, taking ownership of account work while driving consistent media results.
- Work with senior leadership to create and develop materials that supports outreach to influencers, VIP's, and celebrity/entertainment media: press kits, press releases, media alerts, fact sheets, bios, case studies and backgrounders.
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential members of the influencer, celebrity, and media industry in order to ensure tags, placements, and exciting results for our clients.
- Develop strategic communication plans including influencer/VIP opportunities, tactics, and timelines consistent with the overall PR strategy.
- Create and develop pro-active pitch ideas for clients based on their industry, current trends and various announcements.
- Monitor social media and clip placements for clients.
Digital & VIP:
- Conducting celebrity, influencer and stylist outreach to connect influencers with GALLERY PR brands in order to secure placements and brand tags.
- Expand GALLERY PR's network of celebrities and influencers and strengthen influencer relationships with existing contacts.
- Managing and developing VIP contact list.
- Managing and organize client gifting, sample trafficking and loan programs.
- Create gifting orders for clients detailing out product requests for gifting and loaning.
- Daily account management duties including sample send-outs, updating contact lists, developing recaps and agendas, and preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Contributing to team brainstorms, suggesting seeding programs and other methods of creative influencer engagement.
- Invite and secure celebrities and influencers to attend and participate in client events.
- Create client target lists and advise clients on measurable strategies and goals.
- Ensure that key milestones and projects are on track, within prescribed timelines and budgets.
- Manage interns to support with seasonal giftings, meeting recaps, answering phones, and ensuring tidiness of office.
- Prepare, pack and ship all gifting as well as organize and track all gifting samples.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop strategic/creative thinking for clients.
- Misc. research, duties and projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in journalism, marketing, communications or some related field.
- 1-3 years experience working in a PR agency.
- Knowledge of the fashion, pop culture, and cannabis space.
- Good relationships with celebrities, influencers and stylists.
- Love networking, going out, and meeting people.
- High energy, positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work well in a team environment with bi-coastal partners.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work in a quick, fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to think creatively and help contribute to client event strategies.
- Generate creative ideas and solutions to everyday problems and challenges.