Gallery PR is a new-age, boutique cannabis, fashion, and lifestyle PR agency with offices in New York City and Los Angeles. One of the fastest growing agencies in the cannabis industry, we represent the country's leading brands and individuals, as well as a burgeoning fashion division. We are currently seeking a veteran fashion and/or lifestyle publicist to join our fast-growing team, to lead the cannabis and fashion divisions with support from the founder from our New York office, with ocassional travel to Los Angeles.
This is a full-time position offering competitive salary commensurate with your experience, plus health insurance. The right candidate for this position will have the opportunity to grow into a vice president position and earn equity in the firm.
- Provide consistent, professional client experience.
- Provide support for Founder and other company executives.
- Oversee junior team members to implement flawless execution for all client activity.
- Motivate and mentor junior team members.
- Oversee account reporting to ensure activity is documented and communicated to clients in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage and maintain major press relationships and secure top notch editorial based on clients’ needs.
- Develop and execute feature stories, product placement, editorial reporting and analysis.
- Develop press materials; curation of client specific editor outreach lists. Liaise with client contact to manage press requests.
- Assist with execution of all events including press previews, panels, parties, and presentations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 6-8 years relevant working experience.
- You have strong management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- You can offer a keen understanding and relevance in industry-related matters and servicing a variety of category clients, from cannabis brands and corporate executives, to fashion designers, and celebrities.
- You have previous experience with executing a range of PR-related events (presentations, press previews, panels, mixers).
- You have a proven track record for consistently producing exceptional press hits in major media outlets.
- You have developed and maintained strong media contacts within major media outlets.
- You can prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to work across time zones based on client needs and the founder's needs.
- You show a passion for the worlds of value driven and luxury brands across a variety of sectors.