Karla Otto Inc. is an international public relations and brand strategy agency for luxury, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, art and design industry leaders, with offices in Milan, Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong Beijing, Munich, Tokyo, and Shanghai.
The department focuses on VIP relations, inclusive of dressing, gifting, events, etc.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage sample inventory with Fashion GPS software.
- Maintain accurate and updated records of all sample trafficking activity.
- Support in composing and distributing VIP media alerts.
- Assist with VIP stylist pulls in the Karla Otto showroom.
- Attend VIP fittings on behalf of clients.
- Execute VIP gifting initiatives.
- Monitor press outlets and distribute relevant press clippings to VIP clients.
- Connect with appropriate editorial contacts for credit requests.
- Support Senior Manager with day-to-day activity.
- Remotely support all Karla Otto VIP global initiatives.
He or she must be a quick learner, highly organized, and exhibit a strong work ethic and enthusiasm. Proficiency in Fashion GPS is recommended.