Jabber Haus focuses on helping influencers better monetize their blog and social channels as well as participate in exciting brand collaborations. In the past, we’ve worked with eBay, Anthropology, Godiva, Olay, Etsy and more!
Local candidates only. This is a part-time position.
- Assist the management team with daily needs
- Maintain management team’s schedules
- Arrange appointments
- Manage the Jabber Haus newsletter
- Update Jabber Haus’ social media accounts
- Assist talent coordinator with updating materials
- Search industry trends, events, panels etc.
- Find talent to represent with large social media followings
- Must be enrolled fulltime in an undergraduate institution and/or receive school credit
- Must be available to work at least two full days per week
- Must be organized, collaborative, and have a positive attitude
- Interest in influencer marketing and social media
- Familiar with social media talent
- Experience in standard computer software including Powerpoint, Microsoft Office and Excel
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus