The Marketing Manager will be a key member of the organization and help drive the business, build brand awareness and equity, and expand our customer base. The ideal candidate will lead the strategic planning, development, and execution of all marketing strategies, campaigns, events, promotions and incentives, activations, and client acquisitions. Also, the Marketing Manager will manage and develop the promotional calendar, budgets, and all company collateral to optimize traffic and conversion. This person will partner cross-functionally with various teams within the organization and will work in close partnership with U.S digital manager.
Essential Responsibilities and Operations:
- Oversee the development, vision, strategy, execution and follow up for all marketing and PR initiative, including influencers programs.
- Create, budget and execute, a well thought-out marketing plan as approved by HQ; and identify new opportunities for driving business in stores and online, expanding customer base, building strategic partnerships, and brand equity.
- Develop and manage the creation and implementation of all marketing plans, including all promotions, content, social media, company material and collateral, events, co-branding, PR, and all other marketing initiatives
- Responsible for building and maintaining all budgets and timelines for all marketing related projects, campaigns, and initiatives – utilizing appropriate tools and resources for success and to remain within budget
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and departments in order to create and maintain an integrated marketing and promotional calendar in order to optimize results and build customer loyalty
- Create and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders, merchants, outside agencies, tastemakers, and influencers
- Collaborate closely with other departments such as Retail/Store Teams, Operations, Communication, Visual Merchandising, Digital and Finance in order to identify best strategies and lead fully integrated brand campaigns and initiatives
- Collect all historical and current data from +past campaigns in order to identify key metrics and analysis and provide recaps on all initiatives; including identifying specific ROI KPIs and benchmarks for success
- Work with the team to manage and create all company and marketing/PR related collateral, branded materials, content, and campaigns
- 2-5 years of marketing experience (fashion/retail a preferred)
- Degree in marketing, communications or similarly related field
- Proficiency with multiple computer programs and social media platforms, including office, Adobe, etc. (knowledge of specific CRM, CMS platforms a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to effectively communicate ideas and pitch via multiple channels (phone, e-mail, Skype, in person, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail, with proven track record to plan, organize, set expectations/priorities, and multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to work well and collaborate with others, and maintain a positive work environment
- Proven track record of driving results, utilize resources, create short and long term solutions, and take initiative to manage results within a timely manner
- Strong work ethic and creative skills