Carfrae Consulting is a global consultancy that provides hands-on, strategic counsel for brands in all areas of communications, branding, marketing, media and content creation. Clients range from fashion and beauty to technology, the arts, lifestyle and entertainment.
Overview: The Communications Assistant/Associate will support the team with press, VIP/influencer, marketing and event strategies and initiatives from concept through execution.
Responsibilities & Opportunities:
- Compiling press decks and post-event recaps
- Maintaining magazine archive and tracking of daily print and digital press and social clippings
- Assisting the team with pitch grids and press communications
- Supporting the team with event planning and research projects
- Staffing support with client and press events
- Assisting the team with administrative duties
- A minimum of 1-2 years relevant public relations experience
- A motivated team player with great organizational skills, attention to detail, initiative and capability to handle and follow up on multiple tasks simultaneously in an organized manner under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills are compulsory
- Strong interpersonal skills with an eagerness to build and maintain media relationships
- Tech-oriented and proficient, with a deep understanding of digital marketing tactics
- Knowledge of luxury apparel, accessories and beauty landscapes
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides)