GALLERY PR is a PR agency for the new vanguard of global leaders, designers, and change-makers in the realms of style, cannabis and wellness. Headquarted in Soho, Manhattan. We are looking for a PR Assistant for a 3-month contract, with the possibility of becoming a permanent position based on performance.
This person will be responsible for the following daily tasks:
- Contribute to all client accounts
- Facilitate editor and VIP giftings
- Create and manage media lists
- Observe client calls
- Communicate with press on behalf of leadership
- Must be able to start immediately
- Must have a college degree
- Must be able to work full time, Monday through Friday from 9am-6pm at GALLERY's HQ
- Must not be lazy. Must bring creative and cultural value to the table
- Existing media contacts, familiarity with CisionPoint, and experience organizing media lists a bonus
If you are a hands-on, proactive badass with a willingness to learn, a genuine excitement for working in the style, cannibis and wellness world of public relations, and you understand what public relations is (hint: it's not advertising), then please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Include your social media links.