We are seeking a self-motivated Sample Coordinator to oversee processing, organizing and tracking of all apparel and accessories samples for photo shoots. The position is an integral part of the DKNY photo team and supports crucial day-to-day functions. The Sample Coordinator’s primary job is to pay close attention to details and to stay beautifully organized.
- Assist with entire photography process and all photography responsibilities
- Assist with scheduling all ecommerce photo shoots (liaising with all necessary stakeholders’ availability)
- Work with PR, Retail, Sales, Licensing and outside vendors to request, obtain & organize all samples to be shot
- Responsible for the management of samples including ordering, receiving, organizing, distributing and tracking.
- Assist in creating and updating all pertinent files related to photography (shot lists, style out sheet, style guides, etc.)
- Assist in managing the eCommerce post production process
- Assist supervisor in managing invoices and photo shoot budgets
- Ecommerce experience required
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit and a natural problem solver
- Strong organizational skills, task-oriented and process-driven
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in excel and power point
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-demand environment