The Social Media Manager will manage Moda Operandi social media activities with the key purpose to tell the brand story and drive brand awareness, engagement, referral and advocacy. The role lives within the Marketing team and supports overall key business priorities, industry moments, key partnerships and initiatives, and showroom activities and events. The role will manage the day to day operation of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+) and pull, interpret, and react to analytics and engagement data.
- Manage overall social media and content calendar for the brand and execute against it, including developing content concepts from idea to completion
- Build content strategy – key franchises, business priorities, trend and seasonal edits, UGC, fashion week and event coverage, showroom activity, global and insider industry access
- Work in partnership with Editorial and Creative teams to identify and further develop content and key franchises in manner that is native to social, including developing aesthetic and tone
- Proactively engage consumers online to drive favorable brand conversations. Work with PR team to respond to questions, comments and related opportunities with speed and judgment
- Manage communication of campaigns/programs and help provide guidance to implement locally
- Work closely with Editorial team, Creative team, and Founder to coordinate development of social media content, campaigns and programs
- Oversee and approve content calendars
- Develop and maintain relationships with digital media (bloggers and online editors) and key social media influencers
- Research and stay ahead of digital innovation, fashion and beauty trends.
- Generate metrics reports using standardized tools and craft analyses based on the data; assist in developing related recommendations.
- Event production support as needed
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools and best practices; monitor competitors and other social media leaders to see how they are using them to be the early adopter of technologies
- Serve as a liaison in any social media executions with affiliates world-wide.
- Demonstrated ability to execute social/digital campaigns
- Highly engaged in social networking sites. Active social media life Digital and social savvy with a passion for digital innovation
- Ability to analyze data, summarizing stories and insights for media, websites and social engagement strategies
- Exceptional project and analytical skills with experience in social and digital analytics (e.g. core metrics, google analytics, brand watch and social platform analytics)
- Self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and able to multi-task, whilst maintaining clear and proactive flow of communication and ownership of tasks
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and international teams as well as external vendors and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness.
- College degree
- 2-4 years social media and/or editorial experience