* Work with the EVP to develop seasonal marketing and communications plans, overall activity calendar, and strategy
* Oversee PR, Marketing, and Social, partnering on season initiatives and events. Work with the events team to ensure ROI and brand alignment
* Spearhead the editorial strategy and manage the day to day activities of PR team as it relates to sample trafficking, press relationships, influencer, and celebrity dressing.
* Plan and execute Fall-Winter and Spring-Summer runway shows, Pre-Fall and Resort presentations and press appointments
* Cultivate strong relationships with top editors, advertising contacts, celebrities and stylists
* Oversee all global public relations teams and agencies to ensure global deployment of seasonal strategies.
* Manage strategy and execution of retail and wholesale marketing programs, including coop and added value initiatives
* Build and foster relationships with all of A + O wholesale and retail partners globally
* Work with Global Business Development to manage international licensed partners’ regional marketing and communications activations
* Work with the EVP to brainstorm and secure strategic alliances, collaborations and partnerships.
* Collaborate with Ecommerce, Digital Marketing and Social Media to strategize marketing efforts
* Develop new and innovative ways to reach and engage the A + O consumer
* Work with CRM to understand the customer and create marketing programs accordingly
* Track KPI’s and metrics for all marketing initiatives
* Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Liberal Arts or equivalent industry experience
* Approximately 5 years of PR & Marketing experience, in agency or in-house, preferably in a luxury or creative brands
To ensure success you must be...
* A Self Starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and superb organization and planning skills
* Experience with end-to-end project management and oversight
* A Strategic thinker with a result-focused approach
* Excellent social perceptiveness, interpersonal skills and an ability to engage with a wide range of influencers and to nurture meaningful dialogue on diverse topics.
* Existing relationships within the Public Relations industry highly valued