Di Petroff PR has an immediate opportunity for a PR Coordinator to join our team and work with health & wellness brands. This is an excellent growth opportunity for an ambitious self-starter with strong media relations skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Secure print, digital, and social media coverage through media and influencer outreach and pitching
- Coordinate all client initiatives and serve as a daily client point person
- Build and maintain media and influencer lists
- Compose and maintain press materials and PR assets/tools
- Coordinate client projects and deliverables, including product launches, press events, photo shoots, etc.
- Conduct research on client and competitors, market landscape, media landscape
- Manage and coordinate sample requests
- Maintain all PR reports, press clips, etc.
- Actively participate in client special events
- Proactive day-to-day office management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of PR experience
- Is professional, high-energy, collaborative, motivated, proactive, and results-driven
- Has experience working with media and influencers within the consumer, health & wellness space -- specifically within food and beverage brands
- Has experience pitching
- Possesses strong writing and account management skills
- Has a passion for food, fitness, health, and wellness
- Has a deep understanding of the food and wellness media space
- Has a knack for identifying target press, influencers, and trends
We will not consider applications from individuals not currently located in New York and unable to start immediately. Compensation dependent upon experience. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org