LJ Public Relations is a branding, media relations, and creative marketing consultancy based in New York and Los Angeles. We represent clients across fashion, health and wellness, lifestyle, home décor and more.
LJ Public Relations is hiring a public relations intern for our New York office. Interns must be organized self-starters with excellent time management skills and an interest in public relations. This is a part-time unpaid internship, perfect for students looking for an introduction to the field of public relations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with sample trafficking and media requests
- Monitoring and tracking press placements
- Clipping and organizing press placements into weekly coverage reports- Day to day administrative tasks
- Assist with maintaining and updating agency press lists
- Assisting with monthly reports for clients- Event assistance (both prep and onsite)
- Must be available to work 2-3 days per week
- Must live in/be able to commute to NYC
- Previous public relations experience preferred
- Service industry experience a plus