The Account Manager, Beauty will ensure that all aspects of the client programmes are progressing to plan, managing the team effectively on a day to day basis to deliver quality results. This will entail on the job coaching to develop more junior team members skills to enable them to work more effectively.
You will be the first point of contact with clients and you will focus on managing and improving existing relationships as well as ensure all client’s needs and expectations are met.
You will be expected to perform your duties with independence and accountability in all areas and to perform consistently to achieve the commercial objectives.
Play a key role in promoting the culture and ethos of TCS including the nurturing and development of the teams and articulation of what makes TCS different.
-Managing the work of the account executives on their agreed client teams
Media Contacts & Communication:
- Meet regularly with a broad spectrum of media to build new contacts and deliver media coverage
- Cultivate and maintain all editorial media contacts to drive coverage levels for clients
- Proactively pitch to media coverage generating ideas that will include and support agency clients
- Deal with media enquiries quickly and effectively
- Draft press releases and materials
- Delegate work responsibly to Executives and support staff
- Coaching of junior team members to ensure they understand what is required of them and can perform to best of their abilities and develop as a PR
- Co-ordinate with colleagues across the division to ensure the smooth running of accounts and effective management of shared staff
- Quality check all documents prepared by the Executives for the client before issue
- Responsible for the day to day running of client programmes reporting to the appropriate AD and/or Director
- Juggle demands on multiple clients to ensure all work is conducted to schedule by the team and themselves (ensuring one client isn’t favoured over others.)
- Prepare budget quotations for project, and reconciliations to monitor expenditure against budget
- Produce media evaluations for clients that clearly correspond to campaign objectives
- Produce project evaluation reports with key learnings
- Co-ordinate design and print production of client materials
- Organise events
- Act as the first point of contact for clients in most instances
- Respond appropriately to client request, give sound client counsel and escalate to ADs where necessary
- Work closely with AD and/or SVP on development of proposals for clients
- Present in client meetings
- Ensure TCS financial procedures and systems are adhered to by themselves and their colleagues
- Assist in development of new business responses and pitches as required
- Complete timesheets thoroughly and promptly
- Any other ad hoc duties or projects as may be directed by the Company
- Play a key role in maintaining the company ethos, leading by example and encouraging all levels to follow suit
- Take a responsible attitude in motivating and caring for staff across the company and supporting the board’s plans
- Deliver all assigned tasks to a high quality standard and within agreed timeframe
- Build inter-team relationships to help foster sense of TCS team
- Contribute creative ideas that enhance our client delivery as well as internal TCS experience
- Keep up to date with industry news and current affairs relevant to TCS and circulate within teams as appropriate
Resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.