At THE CONSULTANCY PR, we strive to achieve much more than traditional editorial coverage for our clients. We believe that brands require not only smart and innovative public relations campaigns, but also fresh ideas in image development, brand positioning, creative consulting, strategic partnerships, marketing and social media.
Our goal is to provide our interns with a valuable learning experience in the public relations industry by granting them exposure to the day-to-day work we do on behalf of our clients.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Developing an understanding of both online and print publications; familiarizing yourself with editorial contacts, as well as the publications’ recurring features and profiles
- Drafting pitches and conducting media outreach with the oversight of senior team members
- Maintaining the organization of internal media lists, contact lists and databases
- Monitoring and producing press clips for clients
- Reporting monthly activities on behalf of clients
- Undertaking research based on varying needs
- Start date: Summer/Fall 2019
- Duration: 3 months for a minimum of 3 days/week
- This is a paid internship
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) and Cision
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.