Linda Gaunt Communications is a strategic communications, marketing and public relations agency specializing in men’s and women’s fashion, lifestyle and beauty. We combine a fully immersive boutique approach with big picture thinking and high-level access.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a minimum of four-years agency or in-house public relations experience to join our expanding team. The Account Manager will work hand-in-hand with the Account Director to manage day-to-day client relations, create unique pitches, and plan and execute exciting, out of the box events. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who excels in a fast-paced environment, stays ahead of the latest trends and enjoys being creative.
- Develop story ideas and creative pitches to place product and news stories in short-lead, regional and long-lead outlets
- Build traditional and non-traditional media relationships in order to secure consistent coverage
- Ideate and execute press events, desksides and in-store activations to support seasonal launches, collections, and collaborations
- Supervise the account coordinator; reviewing media lists, client documents and emails
- Generate client-facing collateral such as press updates, reports, credit books and comprehensive recaps
- Experience working within the fashion, lifestyle and beauty industries on either the agency or client side, handling product placement and contributing to feature coverage
- Experience working with brands on both a national and regional level
- Strong and established media relationships in traditional media, digital media and broadcast
- Proactive, strategic thinker and multi-tasker who can anticipate next steps and reprioritize quickly