The Communications Store is looking for part-time Spring 2019 press interns for their New York City office. TCS aims to build a business of future thinkers in the world of communications and welcome them into our global team.
Our interns will spend time with the senior members of the team to gain real insight into the workings of the company and into strategic campaigns. Depending on company activity, interns may have the opportunity to gain experience shadowing at events, which may include product launches and fashion weeks.
Role & Responsibilities will include:
- Support with mailings
- Assisting with Press Clippings
- Requesting and coordinating messengers, couriers, and shipments
- Stock/inventory checks
- Event support
The Ideal Candidate is someone who:
- Shows a passion for the world of luxury Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle brands
- Is self-motivated, creative thinker
- Has excellent organization and communication skills and is detail oriented
- Is a team player who is hardworking and dedicated
- Is clever, considered and possibly a little counter cultural
No agencies please. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.