Who We Are:
Bullfrog + Baum is a diverse team of award-winning PR, Marketing and Social Media professionals who are dedicated, love crazy ideas and will do anything to achieve client goals. We represent the best of the best in (and around) the hospitality industry; our clients include all-star chefs, restaurants, hotels, products and events. We work hard and play hard and offer great benefits including, health insurance, 401k, wellness reimbursement, unlimited vacation, educational opportunities and more. We keep it fun and you keep growing. Who You Are: A dynamic, creative, personality who appreciates the diversity of people and ideas and the importance of building relationships with co-workers, clients and the media. If you display an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of humor and your appetite for change and success can’t be suppressed, then we may be the place for you. In this role, you’ll demonstrate your ability to build compelling stories, think strategically, and execute multi-faceted campaigns for our hospitality and culinary clients which run the continuum from neighborhood hot spots to renowned international hotel groups.
What You’ll Enjoy Doing:
- Initiating news, inclusive of PR plan and program development, while overseeing day-to-day campaigns and execution of multiple projects.
- Serve as primary day-to-day contact for select clients for all media relations (traditional, social and digital) while building lasting relationships that contribute to successful campaigns.
- Collaborating with your Account Director on strategic planning for program development, long term media relations and staff development. Managing and contributing to all elements related to campaign programming while meeting client’s objectives including deadlines.
- Securing on-message coverage with top-tier media across genres and platforms while ensuring outreach is aligned with client’s strategies.
- Developing team members to ensure; on-going exploration of new strategies, work quality, efficient operations, and overall skills growth including writing.
- Overseeing logistics of client meetings, media events or other programs to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Cultivating and maintaining media and industry relationships through engagement including events, seminars, etc. Strategizing with the marketing and digital team to develop integrated campaigns to achieve client goals.
- Assisting with proposal development for new business opportunities.
- Review, update and approve media lists.
And Your Amazing Accomplishments Include:
- Established success of four years or more in media relations, influencer relations, event/program ideation and execution, and client management
- Demonstrated capacity to execute details while thinking and acting strategically, exhibiting accountability, a commitment to excellence and strong decision-making skills
- Established national media contacts to include: print, broadcast and online portals across local, regional and national markets.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as a member of a diverse team while demonstrating exceptional communication skills including verbal and non-verbal skills; proven track record of supporting and mentoring junior staff.