The Communications Store is looking for Account Managers to work across an exciting portfolio of luxury lifestyle and fashion brands in both our New York City and Los Angeles offices. Our ideal candidates will have the ability to think creatively and push boundaries. We seek individuals who have a confident and positive persona with both clients and colleagues alike and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. We are a growing team looking for responsible, passionate, thoughtful and smart candidates to join us.
- Responsible for the day to day running of multiple client programs and act as a daily point of contact for clients
- Cultivate and maintain editorial media contacts to drive coverage levels for clients
- Proactively pitch to media coverage-generating ideas that will include and support agency clients
- Prepare budget quotations and monitor expenditures against the budget
- Produce media and project evaluations for clients which clearly correspond to campaign objectives
- Respond appropriately to client request, give sound client counsel and escalate to senior team members where necessary
- Work closely with senior team members on development of client proposals, new business responses, and pitches
The Ideal Candidate is someone who:
- Experienced Account Manager with solid 4-6 years public relations experience and understanding of luxury lifestyle and fashion markets
- Passion and experience within a diverse portfolio of luxury clients
- Proven track record of securing press placements and nurturing press relationships (both print and digital)
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment; self-starter
- Strategic thinker who is passionate about creativity and offers ability to generate ideas
- Confident and upbeat persona both with colleagues and clients
- Experience managing and motivating team members
- Experience in organizing press trips, media lunches/dinners, national media tours and desk-sides.
No agencies please. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Careers@tcs-us.net with Account Manager in the subject line.